OracleDatabase LunaHSM Integration | Telit Cinterion IoT Developer Community
September 7, 2021 - 1:29pm, 1394 views
Dear Thales Community
I'm following your manual: OracleDatabase_LunaHSM_
- With Software Wallet: Data Guard environment, everything is OK from primary and standby;
- With Hardware Wallet: Data Guard environment, ccessing encryption key, primary OK but from standby the result is "no rows selected";
- Create Software wallet;
- Migrate to Hardware wallet using the command page 51: ADMINISTER KEY MANAGEMENT SET ENCRYPTION KEY IDENTIFIED BY "hsm_partition_pwd" MIGRATE USING WITH BACKUP USING 'backup_identifier';
- SELECT * FROM V$ENCRYPTION_WALLET; > OK on both servers;
- SELECT KEY_ID FROM V$ENCRYPTION_KEYS; > get KEY_ID on primary and "NO ROWS SELECTED" on standby
- Windows Server 2016
- Oracle version 12c (184.108.40.206.0)
- HSM model LunaSA 7.1.0
- Luna HSM Client version 10.3.0.275
- Driver: cklog201.dll
There's any solution?
On this forum we have knowledge about wireless telecommunications modules but not necessarily other Thales products.
Please check out 'Contact us' section on a product dedicated Thales website.
I do not have this Thales login account. I'm just trying to solve a problem, isn't there another way? Other Thales Community?
Let's keep the discussion in a single thread: https://iot-developer.thalesgroup.com/threads/safenet-protectdb-versus-s...