LGA DevKit+EXS82-W start application "Unknown error" problem. And what is at^susrw ? | Telit Cinterion IoT Developer Community
June 24, 2021 - 11:27am, 9579 views
I am currently working on module EXS82-W together with LGA DevKit, driver is Ubuntu 20.04. After setting up software environment required and check the firmware, I started to manage embedded applications.
I follow the user guide of SDK, build the application, generate the application root of trust and sign it to the application, verify it, download the signed application to the target. Then, I opened another terminal window to start listening. But when I tried to start the application, it always shows "Unknown error, failed!" (as the sceenshot shows).
I have tried many different ways,
1) Go through app.py and Ctrl+f find this error, it didn't mention; but very interesting thing is there is a line in app.py:
if c.send('at^susrw=1,"A:/' + sargs.APPNAME + '.bin"') == STATUS_KO:
this AT command, I couldn't find any related infomation online or from the EXS82 ATC document.
2) Change to the other application, helloworld, logging... still the same problem
3) Change the module, still the same problem
4) Thinking maybe it's because the FW is newer than the one in the archive, so we "updated" back to 118 from 124, new problem is when I type
lsusb in terminal window, it's not Cinterion but Qualcom, and it couldn't connected, only port /dev/ttyUSB0
5) Check .bin file's permission, enable it, but still same error.
I'd appreciate any kind of help.
Thank you and best regards,
The signature should not be a problem - it can be omitted because your module is working in the unsecured ****. On my setup I used the same configuration while loading the certificate.
Could you share with me the LoadAppRotCert.bin file that you created? Perhaps not via email, as it will probably get blocked as a binary file, but |I'd like to check if I can load your certificate on my module with this command. Or, if you just generated a self-signed certificate for test purpose only, could you share this certificate + its keys with me and I'll check if I can generate the command on my setup and load it into my module?