GPIO on EHS6T | Telit Cinterion IoT Developer Community
November 10, 2014 - 3:16pm, 2974 views
I'm trying to use the GPIO lines and counter on the EHS6T terminal but are unable to get them to work.
I have an EHS6T-USB Gemalto terminal and I'm trying to work with GPIO6 and 7 and counter on GPIO8.
1. Does anyone have some examples?
2. Is I2C configuration still necassary?
3. I tried AT commands AND the java API. Nothing looks to work.
4. How do I connect the GPIO lines? (To GND, VccREF or +5V?)
I had problems with GPIO on BGS5t so maybe this topic will help: https://iot-developer.thalesgroup.com/threads/bgs5t-input-gpio-allways-0
Thank you jure! I have the feeling that the manual is not correct about the EHS6.
I have used I2C to set all GPIO and after that I used AT commands to pol the pins. The ONLY result I get is when I connect vccREF to +5V. Then I get a pin 5 (gpio6) change! (On the 12-block)
I don't get it at all. How is this even possible?
The thread of Jure helped me to solved it. One remark; I think that the manual should be more clear about how to use the GPIO's;
- Electrical scheme. (GPIO ***** to be pulled to GND or VCCref)
- Why I2C is needed and that it is needed!
- Out of the box working examples.