Instability on BGS5T | Telit Cinterion IoT Developer Community
February 9, 2017 - 8:07pm, 4014 views
For the last 3 months we have been testing our software in your modems BGS5T
We have 40 of these modems
We have found several cases in which the modems either lock or reboot
Only now, has Gemalto admitided that, in some cases, these models have some instability.
And now we wonder:
- Shouldn't Gemalto warn their clients that they are having some problems with these modems, instead of forcing the clients to discover them after hundreds of hours of hard work?
- Which other problems are known to exist?
- Are there models that are more stable than others?
- When will you solve these problems?
- Are these problems solved by a new firmware release or do we need to send the modems back to you?
We would Gemalto to start telling the truth to his clients in order to maintain a good client relashionship
Hoping to hear from you soon